Does anyone know a good web host?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Does anyone know a good web host?

Post by Guest on 2009-05-22, 7:50 pm

I need a host to make a website, any referrals?
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Does anyone know a good web host?

Post by Jangos old account on 2009-05-22, 8:05 pm

My d--- is a great one. It has 12 inches of unlimited storage, and free widgets!

_________________
If your flying down a highway on a motorcycle, how many pancakes can you fit into a canoe?

PM me for the answer!
avatar
Jangos old account
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1077
Description : :l8l
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Does anyone know a good web host?

Post by Hucota7 on 2009-05-22, 8:12 pm

................................
what the friggin f***?????????
avatar
Hucota7
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Male
Number of posts : 3155
Age : 22
Registration date : 2008-06-18

http://v1rtual.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Does anyone know a good web host?

Post by Hucota7 on 2009-05-22, 8:13 pm

uh.........................anyway, if ya know html try freewebs.
avatar
Hucota7
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Male
Number of posts : 3155
Age : 22
Registration date : 2008-06-18

http://v1rtual.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Does anyone know a good web host?

Post by Jangos old account on 2009-05-22, 8:29 pm

What the hell? When did i post that? Was i high? Or did someone get on my computer.....f---.

_________________
If your flying down a highway on a motorcycle, how many pancakes can you fit into a canoe?

PM me for the answer!
avatar
Jangos old account
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1077
Description : :l8l
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Does anyone know a good web host?

Post by Jango on 2009-05-22, 8:39 pm

avatar
Jango
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3328
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Does anyone know a good web host?

Post by Sinister96 on 2009-05-22, 10:29 pm

jango, heh. mine is so big it makes goldielocks looks bald
avatar
Sinister96
Expert Member
Expert Member

Male
Number of posts : 1591
Age : 21
Description : Chyea wats up
Registration date : 2008-07-06

http://sshc.forumotion.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: Does anyone know a good web host?

Post by Guest on 2009-05-22, 10:34 pm

Jango wrote:My d--- is a great one. It has 12 inches of unlimited storage, and free widgets!

LOL. O.o
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Does anyone know a good web host?

Post by Hucota7 on 2009-05-22, 10:51 pm

.O sin........seriously youre scaring me.
avatar
Hucota7
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Male
Number of posts : 3155
Age : 22
Registration date : 2008-06-18

http://v1rtual.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Does anyone know a good web host?

Post by Seikakaze on 2009-05-23, 3:42 am

Okay...

...was that seriously not you Jango?
avatar
Seikakaze
Expert Member
Expert Member

Male
Number of posts : 1809
Age : 23
Registration date : 2008-06-05

http://project-gamer.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Does anyone know a good web host?

Post by Sinister96 on 2009-05-23, 8:37 am

that was him. although it is a lie
avatar
Sinister96
Expert Member
Expert Member

Male
Number of posts : 1591
Age : 21
Description : Chyea wats up
Registration date : 2008-07-06

http://sshc.forumotion.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: Does anyone know a good web host?

Post by Jangos old account on 2009-05-23, 1:47 pm

it was my computer, but not me. So probably my sister or someone posted that.

_________________
If your flying down a highway on a motorcycle, how many pancakes can you fit into a canoe?

PM me for the answer!
avatar
Jangos old account
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1077
Description : :l8l
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Does anyone know a good web host?

Post by Guest on 2009-05-23, 2:06 pm

I'm using Yola, which used to be synthasite and I started the site. But the publish button won't f*ckin' work.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Does anyone know a good web host?

Post by Sinister96 on 2009-05-23, 5:27 pm

Jango wrote:it was my computer, but not me. So probably my sister or someone posted that.


Of course... it would have been believable if you simply said it was your "sister" but saying it was your "sister or someone" is unreasonable because you would know if there was a chance of someone using your computer and obviously it wasnt your parents so the truth is, at a fact, that you posted that.
avatar
Sinister96
Expert Member
Expert Member

Male
Number of posts : 1591
Age : 21
Description : Chyea wats up
Registration date : 2008-07-06

http://sshc.forumotion.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: Does anyone know a good web host?

Post by Jangos old account on 2009-05-23, 7:45 pm

Sinister96 wrote:
Jango wrote:it was my computer, but not me. So probably my sister or someone posted that.


Of course... it would have been believable if you simply said it was your "sister" but saying it was your "sister or someone" is unreasonable because you would know if there was a chance of someone using your computer and obviously it wasnt your parents so the truth is, at a fact, that you posted that.
That makes no sense whatsoever. Anybody could use my computer, and anyways, how does saying my sister or someone, make it sound more unbelievable than just my sister. And theres always a chance of someone using my computer, because it can be turned on whenever someone who was at my house wanted, and they can access DDNN.
Edit: Now lets stop being off topic.

_________________
If your flying down a highway on a motorcycle, how many pancakes can you fit into a canoe?

PM me for the answer!
avatar
Jangos old account
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1077
Description : :l8l
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Does anyone know a good web host?

Post by Sinister96 on 2009-05-23, 9:40 pm

When you say "sister" or "sister or someone" it makes a huge difference in the mind, because whereas saying "sister or someone" there is a reason you didnt just say "sister" because...

oh, nevermind. now it makes sense.
avatar
Sinister96
Expert Member
Expert Member

Male
Number of posts : 1591
Age : 21
Description : Chyea wats up
Registration date : 2008-07-06

http://sshc.forumotion.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: Does anyone know a good web host?

Post by Seikakaze on 2009-05-24, 3:03 am

Sin you mean it makes sense to you ^_^
avatar
Seikakaze
Expert Member
Expert Member

Male
Number of posts : 1809
Age : 23
Registration date : 2008-06-05

http://project-gamer.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Does anyone know a good web host?

Post by Damian on 2009-05-24, 10:00 am

Try weebly.
avatar
Damian
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Male
Number of posts : 1174
Age : 24
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Does anyone know a good web host?

Post by Sinister96 on 2009-05-24, 10:12 am

I see all the little details. Just like Adrian Monk, except im not bald.

Thats how i solved the case of chris' missing virginity and discovered DD's super secret.
avatar
Sinister96
Expert Member
Expert Member

Male
Number of posts : 1591
Age : 21
Description : Chyea wats up
Registration date : 2008-07-06

http://sshc.forumotion.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: Does anyone know a good web host?

Post by Sinister96 on 2009-05-24, 10:13 am

oh yeah, and try freewebs, because its the only thing that would make sense to you.
avatar
Sinister96
Expert Member
Expert Member

Male
Number of posts : 1591
Age : 21
Description : Chyea wats up
Registration date : 2008-07-06

http://sshc.forumotion.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: Does anyone know a good web host?

Post by Hucota7 on 2009-05-24, 5:39 pm

i already said freewebs. xP
avatar
Hucota7
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Male
Number of posts : 3155
Age : 22
Registration date : 2008-06-18

http://v1rtual.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Does anyone know a good web host?

Post by Jango on 2009-05-24, 6:03 pm

avatar
Jango
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3328
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Does anyone know a good web host?

Post by Sinister96 on 2009-05-24, 7:05 pm

OH BOYYYY! ILL GRAB MY STUFF!!!111111

wait wut.
avatar
Sinister96
Expert Member
Expert Member

Male
Number of posts : 1591
Age : 21
Description : Chyea wats up
Registration date : 2008-07-06

http://sshc.forumotion.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: Does anyone know a good web host?

Post by Jango on 2009-05-24, 10:13 pm

avatar
Jango
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3328
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Does anyone know a good web host?

Post by Hucota7 on 2009-05-24, 11:33 pm

Sinister96 wrote:OH BOYYYY! ILL GRAB MY STUFF!!!111111

wait wut.
ok link, calm down.
avatar
Hucota7
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Male
Number of posts : 3155
Age : 22
Registration date : 2008-06-18

http://v1rtual.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Does anyone know a good web host?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum