Masteell GM *Screenie Revealed!*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Masteell GM *Screenie Revealed!*

Post by BTGames on 2009-01-11, 1:22 pm

I've decided that Masteell GM is going to be an action/platform game rather than a puzzle-type platformer that I was making it for (It will be made sort of like Devil May Cry or something). I will post the game on DDNN, it's very own website soon, and maybe on the GMC. And I plan to make an Xbox 360 version as well just called "Masteell." If you beat the GM game, it will give you a code that will unlock extra levels in the 360 version! The game will use a modified version of the SparkEngine (Example: If you fall too fast you die or fatigue occurs when you fight too much). It's release will be in the Summer of 2009. If anyone wants to help me with level design, music, or sprites, PM me. Hope you all will like my game!

Screenshot 1: Title


Last edited by keroromario on 2009-01-14, 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
BTGames
Respected Member
Respected Member

Male
Number of posts : 519
Description : OMG GENERIIIIIIIC...
Registration date : 2008-02-10

http://btgames.co.nr/

Back to top Go down

Re: Masteell GM *Screenie Revealed!*

Post by ~hcreations~ on 2009-01-11, 8:48 pm

that game sounds really good:D

great luck;D
avatar
~hcreations~
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Male
Number of posts : 933
Age : 21
Description : Bye drk dragonz-r-kool
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Masteell GM *Screenie Revealed!*

Post by Axle on 2009-01-11, 9:26 pm

I hope I can help in any way possible lol
avatar
Axle
Moderator
Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 3874
Age : 23
Description : DONT READ THIS YOU WIGGER
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Masteell GM *Screenie Revealed!*

Post by BTGames on 2009-01-12, 8:16 pm

Axle wrote:I hope I can help in any way possible lol

Thanks.

I'm having Sick (my friend Slashmaster) write a few BGM and I got a dude named Evano helping me with the title music. His works are pretty awesome.
avatar
BTGames
Respected Member
Respected Member

Male
Number of posts : 519
Description : OMG GENERIIIIIIIC...
Registration date : 2008-02-10

http://btgames.co.nr/

Back to top Go down

Re: Masteell GM *Screenie Revealed!*

Post by Guest on 2009-01-13, 7:17 pm

Sounds like it's gonna rock.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Masteell GM *Screenie Revealed!*

Post by BTGames on 2009-01-13, 7:33 pm

Hope it does.
avatar
BTGames
Respected Member
Respected Member

Male
Number of posts : 519
Description : OMG GENERIIIIIIIC...
Registration date : 2008-02-10

http://btgames.co.nr/

Back to top Go down

Re: Masteell GM *Screenie Revealed!*

Post by Axle on 2009-01-13, 10:41 pm

keroromario wrote:
Axle wrote:I hope I can help in any way possible lol

Thanks.

I'm having Sick (my friend Slashmaster) write a few BGM and I got a dude named Evano helping me with the title music. His works are pretty awesome.

Hmmmm, seems like you dont need much help then, lol
avatar
Axle
Moderator
Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 3874
Age : 23
Description : DONT READ THIS YOU WIGGER
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Masteell GM *Screenie Revealed!*

Post by BTGames on 2009-01-14, 4:42 pm

Axle wrote:
keroromario wrote:
Axle wrote:I hope I can help in any way possible lol

Thanks.

I'm having Sick (my friend Slashmaster) write a few BGM and I got a dude named Evano helping me with the title music. His works are pretty awesome.

Hmmmm, seems like you dont need much help then, lol

I need all the help I can really get. I mainly needed help with the music. (Music illiterate, LOL) BTW, I am also using some of Dragonz's songs in my game, too. (And if you're reading Dragonz, I will give you all the credit for your music.)
avatar
BTGames
Respected Member
Respected Member

Male
Number of posts : 519
Description : OMG GENERIIIIIIIC...
Registration date : 2008-02-10

http://btgames.co.nr/

Back to top Go down

Re: Masteell GM *Screenie Revealed!*

Post by Guest on 2009-01-14, 8:41 pm

keroromario wrote:
Axle wrote:
keroromario wrote:
Axle wrote:I hope I can help in any way possible lol

Thanks.

I'm having Sick (my friend Slashmaster) write a few BGM and I got a dude named Evano helping me with the title music. His works are pretty awesome.

Hmmmm, seems like you dont need much help then, lol

I need all the help I can really get. I mainly needed help with the music. (Music illiterate, LOL) BTW, I am also using some of Dragonz's songs in my game, too. (And if you're reading Dragonz, I will give you all the credit for your music.)

Oh cool XD

Btw.. nice screenie
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Masteell GM *Screenie Revealed!*

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum