DDNN Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid prime 3 corruption walkthrough

Go down

Metroid prime 3 corruption walkthrough Empty Metroid prime 3 corruption walkthrough

Post by Guest 2009-01-06, 3:13 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhbRy45fCSc

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Metroid prime 3 corruption walkthrough Empty Re: Metroid prime 3 corruption walkthrough

Post by Axle 2009-01-06, 11:33 pm

I beat this on veteran... first time... in two days. Im not amused at how easy this game was. Also, I think sylux follows samus at the end of the game, I unplugged my Wii right then to see it frozen in place and it looks like his ship... IDK, maybe it has to do withthe new DS metroid game they are making.
Axle
Axle

Male
Number of posts : 3874
Description : DONT READ THIS YOU WIGGER
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

Metroid prime 3 corruption walkthrough Empty Re: Metroid prime 3 corruption walkthrough

Post by Guest 2009-01-08, 8:25 am

i think it differs to greatly. the colors are much different, and the shape isnt as gay.

i think it is dark samus, but i could be wrong.
also, most of your time was likely spent fighting mogenar.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Axle 2009-01-08, 2:27 pm

most of my time was actually trying to figure out WTF to do while my ship is going "HELP, UNIDENTIFIED RETARD PUNCHING THE SHIP! HELP, UNIDENTIFIED RETARD PUNCHING THE SHIP!"

I walked past the docking bay window 6 times.

And then finally I notice that there's well, a retard on my ship... punching it....
Axle
Axle

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-01-09, 7:22 am

ghor. also, the only thing i found hard was that f--- mogenar. everyone hates him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Axle 2009-01-10, 3:16 pm

Yeah. Ghor was weak. Mogenar was also easy to kill, albeit annoying because he could heal himself. I only actually died once falling off of skytown with 3 HP left and once in Phaaze. In MP2 however, I died like crazy because it was my first metroid game. Then I bought a whole bunch after hearing about the creator and his accident, and I own them, well most of them except Metroid 2 Return of Samus.... but it wasnt that good anyway.
Axle
Axle

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down