DDNN Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amazing drawing! (Not by me but it... is.. awesome.)

2 posters

Go down

Amazing drawing! (Not by me but it... is.. awesome.) Empty Amazing drawing! (Not by me but it... is.. awesome.)

Post by Guest 2008-12-10, 4:41 pm

This dude is flippin' amazing at drawing maplestory characters. I consider him the best on basil. smile

He had 2 requests so he decided to draw us like we were training in a party.

Ignore the "r" missing from my name, it's just a mistake.

http://www.basilmarket.com/show/screen/132684#photo_top

Click it! You have to see this.. seriously do not ignore this topic, it's amazing!

He always has the little shadow chibi dude in all his drawings, it's pretty funny XD

What do you guys think? Is this guy totally flippin amazing or what?

(Agree with me or die)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Amazing drawing! (Not by me but it... is.. awesome.) Empty Re: Amazing drawing! (Not by me but it... is.. awesome.)

Post by Damian 2008-12-10, 4:52 pm

Flippin' amazing. XD.
Damian
Damian
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Male
Number of posts : 1175
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Back to top Go down

Amazing drawing! (Not by me but it... is.. awesome.) Empty Re: Amazing drawing! (Not by me but it... is.. awesome.)

Post by Guest 2008-12-10, 4:54 pm

:icon_razz:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2008-12-10, 4:55 pm

lol... he made you look constipated...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2008-12-10, 4:57 pm

Ridley wrote:lol... he made you look constipated...

There isn't a toilet under me. I'm just rushing into the middle of stuff... all like:

"HUZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111 DIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111" OMFG DBZ SUPER MODE!11111

The next monster who sees me will be pissing their pants in terror. (Except horntail, then I'd be the one pissing my pants in terror)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2008-12-10, 5:02 pm

lol
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pajama-Sam 2008-12-10, 6:15 pm

Holy Crap, that is amazing...
I like the little dude in the bottom left :D
Pajama-Sam
Pajama-Sam

Male
Number of posts : 284
Description : Hope Runs Deep ~
Registration date : 2008-09-21

http://pajamatech.b1.jcink.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2008-12-10, 6:18 pm

pretty good we make stuff kinda like that in advanced art class

well not similar... i mean in quality
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2008-12-10, 6:29 pm

Lol
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2008-12-10, 8:09 pm

That drawing is awesome!
I've seen some of his other drawings too, lol

lol, one thing that's funny about it though is that he spelt your name Dragonzkool instead of Dragonzrkool, but still nice drawing
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2008-12-10, 8:11 pm

Dragonzrkool wrote:This dude is flippin' amazing at drawing maplestory characters. I consider him the best on basil. smile

He had 2 requests so he decided to draw us like we were training in a party.

Ignore the "r" missing from my name, it's just a mistake.

http://www.basilmarket.com/show/screen/132684#photo_top

Click it! You have to see this.. seriously do not ignore this topic, it's amazing!

He always has the little shadow chibi dude in all his drawings, it's pretty funny XD

What do you guys think? Is this guy totally flippin amazing or what?

(Agree with me or die)

Ah good.
so you you did see it, lol
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down