Gm7Pro cracks suck.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gm7Pro cracks suck.

Post by Old Gregg on 2009-08-18, 2:51 am

Ok, so i finally find a crack that works and virus free. when i finish dling it, i put it in the file folder, open it, and it works. When you minimize gm/play the executable of your game, it changes to lite. >.<

So frustrating.
avatar
Old Gregg
Regular Member
Regular Member

Male
Number of posts : 156
Age : 20
Description : im fat.
Registration date : 2008-12-08

http://chrisland.yolasite.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Gm7Pro cracks suck.

Post by steware on 2009-08-18, 6:32 am

i never like to say this, but you'll have to pay for it.
avatar
steware
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Male
Number of posts : 734
Age : 22
Description : Drugs are bad, mmkay and if you do drugs, you'd be bad, so dont be bad mmkay by doing drugs mmkay
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Gm7Pro cracks suck.

Post by LeadElite on 2009-08-18, 9:59 am

Pay for it then.

You're lucky, if you buy it now, when GM8 comes out, you get to upgrade for free!!

Sadly, I've had GM7 Pro since like last summer, so I'd have to pay for GM8 too, which I won't be doing.
avatar
LeadElite
Regular Member
Regular Member

Male
Number of posts : 152
Age : 23
Description : The Leader of N00bz
Registration date : 2009-07-26

http://ifoundmagdiel.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gm7Pro cracks suck.

Post by Enox on 2009-08-18, 4:46 pm

There will always be a way to get what you want for free. Most of those ways are stealing.

Maybe the crack didn't work because it was a sign that STEALING is bad. Although I download some things illegally.
avatar
Enox
Respected Member
Respected Member

Male
Number of posts : 486
Description : I'M ENOX HURR HURR :>
Registration date : 2009-06-24

http://akhlog.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gm7Pro cracks suck.

Post by Old Gregg on 2009-08-18, 5:22 pm

Yea, i dl alot of things illegally, but gm7 doesn't have any created keygens, and the cracks sucks, because softwrap protects gm, and softwrap is almost impossible to block or get past.
avatar
Old Gregg
Regular Member
Regular Member

Male
Number of posts : 156
Age : 20
Description : im fat.
Registration date : 2008-12-08

http://chrisland.yolasite.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Gm7Pro cracks suck.

Post by Enox on 2009-08-18, 9:21 pm

oh, i never could get the crack to work, either.
avatar
Enox
Respected Member
Respected Member

Male
Number of posts : 486
Description : I'M ENOX HURR HURR :>
Registration date : 2009-06-24

http://akhlog.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gm7Pro cracks suck.

Post by Axle on 2009-08-19, 11:41 pm

I got the crack to work on vista because softwrap wouldnt let me use my code on more than one computer.
avatar
Axle
Moderator
Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 3874
Age : 23
Description : DONT READ THIS YOU WIGGER
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Gm7Pro cracks suck.

Post by Hucota7 on 2009-08-20, 6:55 pm

Old Gregg wrote:Yea, i dl alot of things illegally, but gm7 doesn't have any created keygens, and the cracks sucks, because softwrap protects gm, and softwrap is almost impossible to block or get past.
i can now use that against you if i need to. xD
avatar
Hucota7
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Male
Number of posts : 3155
Age : 22
Registration date : 2008-06-18

http://v1rtual.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Gm7Pro cracks suck.

Post by Old Gregg on 2009-08-20, 7:20 pm

Hucota7 wrote:
Old Gregg wrote:Yea, i dl alot of things illegally, but gm7 doesn't have any created keygens, and the cracks sucks, because softwrap protects gm, and softwrap is almost impossible to block or get past.
i can now use that against you if i need to. xD
O-o
avatar
Old Gregg
Regular Member
Regular Member

Male
Number of posts : 156
Age : 20
Description : im fat.
Registration date : 2008-12-08

http://chrisland.yolasite.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Gm7Pro cracks suck.

Post by Mad maker productions on 2009-09-17, 3:00 am

Old Gregg wrote:Ok, so i finally find a crack that works and virus free. when i finish dling it, i put it in the file folder, open it, and it works. When you minimize gm/play the executable of your game, it changes to lite. >.<

So frustrating.

Dude... try http://www.warez-bb.org
avatar
Mad maker productions
Regular Member
Regular Member

Male
Number of posts : 111
Age : 19
Description : the creator of mad maker productions
Registration date : 2009-07-09

http://www.youtube.com/user/mad07maker

Back to top Go down

Re: Gm7Pro cracks suck.

Post by Hucota7 on 2009-09-17, 12:04 pm

Old Gregg wrote:
Hucota7 wrote:
Old Gregg wrote:Yea, i dl alot of things illegally, but gm7 doesn't have any created keygens, and the cracks sucks, because softwrap protects gm, and softwrap is almost impossible to block or get past.
i can now use that against you if i need to. xD
O-o
LOL, you better not get me mad. x)
avatar
Hucota7
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Male
Number of posts : 3155
Age : 22
Registration date : 2008-06-18

http://v1rtual.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Gm7Pro cracks suck.

Post by AKH on 2009-09-17, 2:29 pm

Pay? For Software?

avatar
AKH
Regular Member
Regular Member

Male
Number of posts : 182
Age : 25
Description : Awesome ^__^
Registration date : 2009-06-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Gm7Pro cracks suck.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum